Grow your business by accepting payments through SumUp in your WooCommerce store.
The SumUp plugin for WooCommerce offers consumers a seamless payment experience with their favourite payment methods in just a few steps. The payments are processed through the SumUp payment platform, so you can see them alongside your in-store sales. It’s affordable, easy to set up and use, and simply a better way to get paid.
- No fixed costs. No binding contracts. Just a small % per transaction
- Receive secure payments to your bank account within 3 days
- Find everything in one place in the SumUp Dashboard and App
SUPPORTED PAYMENT METHODS
- Accept different debit and credit cards: Visa, VPay, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB
SumUp is authorised as a Payment Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority and is Europay, Mastercard and Visa (EMV) and PCI-DSS certified.
This ensures that payments are processed in accordance with the highest security standards.
- SumUp Payment Gateway for WooCommerce processes in 16 currencies (check FAQ below for details)
- SumUp supports 22 languages: Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish and Swedish
Want to try it?
- Download the plugin
- Create a free account or use your existing one
- Verify your account and connect the plugin by adding the requested information
- Contact our support team for a test account or to enable necessary scopes when you are ready to accept payments
You’re ready to go.
Automatic installation is the easiest option, as WordPress will handle the file transfer and you won’t need to leave your web browser.
Note: Ensure the WooCommerce plugin is pre-installed prior to initiating the steps in this guide.
- Install the plugin via the „Plugins“ section in the Dashboard
1.1. Click on „Add new“ and search for „SumUp Payment Gateway for WooCommerce“
1.2. Then click on the „Install Now“ button
1.3. Click „Activate“ to active the plugin
- Enter your Credentials from your SumUp account (client ID, client secret and email) and configure any settings needed
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favourite FTP application. WordPress contains instructions on how to do this.
Does it work with debit and credit card?
Yes. You’ll be able to accept Visa, VPay, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB cards.
What currencies does the plugin support?
The plugin supports the following currencies: BGN, CHF, CLP, COP, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HRK, HUF, NOK, PEN, PLN, RON, SEK, USD
Where can I find documentation?
You can find all the information you’ll need on how to set up your plugin here.
Where can I get support if needed?
If you have any questions, please get in contact with us through our contact form.
Does this support both production mode and sandbox mode for testing?
Yes. If you need a testing environment, please contact us through our contact form.
Prispievatelia a vývojári
“SumUp Payment Gateway For WooCommerce” je softvér s otvoreným zdrojovým kódom. Do tohto pluginu prispeli nasledujúci ľudia.Prispievatelia
„SumUp Payment Gateway For WooCommerce“ bol preložený do 2 jazykov. Ďakujeme prekladateľom za ich príspevky.